Brought to you by Barnacle Bill's Marine Supply. (856) 785 9455

Sign up Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  

Posts: 91
Reply with quote  #1 
I was wondering if someone could tell me the part number for the "u" shaped fuel pipe or hose that comes off of the VST and goes to the fuel rail ? I can't seem to find a diagram or part number for it when I search.
Hope someone knows which one I am talking about. If not I can post a picture. Thank you for any information.

Posts: 3,491
Reply with quote  #2 
Looks to me like it's all 1 piece on the supply rail.  P/N 5008385

If this the U shape that you're talking about.

Supply Fuel Rail 07 175 HP.jpg

Always check the Easy Stuff First!
20' Weeres fishing pontoon
90 HP E-Tec E90DPLSUM  05184332
Lake Tawakoni, TX - Catfish Capital of Texas
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Disclaimer: Activities and modifications described or displayed on this message board and it's pages may be potentially dangerous. E-TEC Owners Group along with Barnacle Bills Marine does not endorse or make any claims to their safety or performance. Be sure a trained E-TEC service technician performs all your service work.